Quantcast

Harold Wood Mortuary [B&W] July 2010

Help Support Derelict Places:

tom46

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Visited with Kent-Urbex and 2 non-members. We didn't have much time on the way back from Runwell so didn't get to see the rest of the hospital. However, I was pretty pleased with these shots. Used AGFA APX-400 film and they've come out rather nice :)
I won't bother with the history here though as every man and his dog knows it. On with the shots:

slabs.jpg

Slabs

blood.jpg

I managed to bleed all over this one after being a bit careless during entry.

lock.jpg

Lock

sinks.jpg

Sinks

fridges.jpg

Fridges

ded.jpg

He will be known only as Edward.

feet.jpg

Kent-Urbex and his especially cadaver-like feet.

Cheers :mrgreen:

Alansworld

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Great pics of a fascinating site. And good to hear of another good old fashioned film user and (presumably) darkroom user!

Alan

its my destiny

Reaction score
wow what can a say i loved the pics am training as a funeral director and loved to see they amazing pics nice work:)

tom46

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Great pics of a fascinating site. And good to hear of another good old fashioned film user and (presumably) darkroom user!

Alan

Not quite, I don't have access to a darkroom at the minute so these pictures cost me a fair bit to get developed. But I leave for uni on Sunday and I'm planning on joining the photographic society so hopefully I will be able to use it freely. Except, I currently have no idea at all how to do that :mrgreen: