Hello From Bedfordshire

Help Support Derelict Places:

Gwenzar_44

Reaction score
Heya! I'm a new member and short-term lurker to this forum from Luton. I'm 20 and I've been interested in Urbex since I was a teen, but there's few good sites to explore in my area. I enjoy exploring in-construction buildings / New-Builds & Derelict structures. Looking for exploration partners, friends, and cool locations in the South Bedfordshire & North Hertfordshire area.

-Gwyneira

Wrench

DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Heya! I'm a new member and short-term lurker to this forum from Luton. I'm 20 and I've been interested in Urbex since I was a teen, but there's few good sites to explore in my area. I enjoy exploring in-construction buildings / New-Builds & Derelict structures. Looking for exploration partners, friends, and cool locations in the South Bedfordshire & North Hertfordshire area.

-Gwyneira
Greetings and welcome to the forum.

Thank you for the intro, it's rare these days that a new member actually says "hello, this is me" so well done.

Look forward to your posts.

BikinGlynn

Super Moderator
Staff member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
New build & in construction is a different line of exploring that not many seem to do.
TBH I dont have much time for them cos I spend too much time working in the damn things

Gwenzar_44

Reaction score
Welcome along, have a look around and take care out there
Thank you!
Greetings and welcome to the forum.

Thank you for the intro, it's rare these days that a new member actually says "hello, this is me" so well done.

Look forward to your posts.
I guess I'm more social than I thought :LOL: Thank you!
New build & in construction is a different line of exploring that not many seem to do.
TBH I dont have much time for them cos I spend too much time working in the damn things
Oof, I suppose being on construction sites a lot probably takes the shine off. I'm enjoying in constriction stuff simply due to the lack of derelict places in my area.
Hello New Member Gwyneira, this is a great site, loads of contributors and great explores and photos to look at, hope you manage to get some places around to take a peek at, I am sure someone will help you !

Cheers !
Thank you!