Hello from Bolton

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pastybarm

Reaction score
just a quick hello, like underground stuff mostly, but been an armchair explorer for some years, living through the photos and videos of others, was more a photo type explorer back in the day, but would not say no again with a wing man, or would that be wing person nowadays?

Greetings one and all!

Hi Im Michele I work in Bolton hospital and I enjoy looking at old buildings and things like that like today I done a old house 🏡 and I’m going back on Sunday I’m going to try and upload some pics of it when I’m done nice to meet you pallll 👍

thanks for the reply, and love old buildings myself, look forward to seeing your explore pics!

Can't be that many left around there. My son went to uni there and the Holy Trinity was empty for years but now has been made into flats. Good luck with your quest

There's a few on the outskirts, and more with potential but I've been to lazy to follow up lol.

Hi Im Michele I work in Bolton hospital and I enjoy looking at old buildings and things like that like today I done a old house 🏡 and I’m going back on Sunday I’m going to try and upload some pics of it when I’m done nice to meet you pallll 👍
is the work house part of the hospital still in use?

As a notlober born and bred, I will let that slide :LOL: The town centre and surrounds are a dump, but the districts of the borough are nice and some have plenty of potential to be better, same as anywhere really I suppose, bad parts and nicer parts.

Latest posts

Back