Hello from Cambridgeshire 🥰

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Luna

Reaction score
Hey, I’m Luna, 30 and from Cambridgeshire.
I’ve been exploring for 10 years, but didn’t realise it was a ‘thing’, and was recommended to join a forum to meet others alike.
Struggling to work out how to edit my profile, any ideas? Might be because I’m new maybe.
Nice to meet you all and now I’m off to drool over some of these beautiful locations and images on here.

-Luna

I’ve been exploring for 10 years, but didn’t realise it was a ‘thing’, and was recommended to join a forum to meet others alike.
Struggling to work out how to edit my profile, any ideas? Might be because I’m new maybe.
Nice to meet you all and now I’m off to drool over some of these beautiful locations and images on here.

-Luna
hey miss Luna um a newbie as well are you still around
Jim

-Luna
welcome along miss luna look forward to seing some of your adventures :)

I’m new to this site but might be able to help with some Cambridgeshire places to go...
Ayup Lee, doesn't that make a change from someone saying "I'm. New to this site, can you all give me loads of locations please?"

Nice one, welcome along.

-Luna

Welcome from over the border in Suffolk

Simon

Back