Hello from Central Scotland

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The16BitNoob

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm not entirely sure how these threads go down, so I'll just wing it and see what I can come up with :D
I'm an avid photographer with a keen eye from Central Scotland, who enjoys a bit of urban exploration as well (this is where the bulk of my photos from come). I'm not going to claim I'm the expert or anything however so far I have explored thirteen buildings (I know, right - unlucky number), and my exploration kit is almost complete.

I figured I'd join this site to try and better my knowledge of exploration and to discover new sites to visit, explore and photograph.

Outside of the urban exploration, I enjoy tinkering with cars and I currently hold the position of an IT manager for a company, while in the process of starting my own consultancy business. I look forward to interacting with all members of the site and building some great friendships along the way!

Here's to the future!

Welcome aboard fellow Scotsman! I currently live in the south of England but caught the exploring bug many years ago back home. Where you based? I grew up just north of Dundee. Plenty to choose from back home, I look forward to seeing what you have to offer!

Hey everyone!

Tbolt, it's always nice to meet another new person :)
Brewtal, I am based about an hour away from Dundee myself, but I tend to explore the UK. I'm heading down to Reading next week to see what treasures I can uncover.

Back