Hello from East Sussex

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csc2ya

Reaction score
Hi all. Came across this site when looking for info on Worthing aquarena that I knew had closed. I used to live in wothing, so that was my local pool up until it closed. I now live in east sussex....near eastbourne.

Found the pics of it, and started looking through the other threads.

I'm here mainly to read rather than post to be honest. A lack of transport prevents me doing any exploration myself. There are a few places near me that were derelict (an old pub for example), but it appears they are now either being actively redeveloped or demolished.

I'm also too worried about getting caught.

That's my introduction...make of it what you will I guess. I figured being a member was better than remaining a lurker.

Last edited:
Welcome :D Half the time getting caught isn't as bad as you'd think. Having no car makes things a faff, but a lot of people explore without them either using public transport or snagging a ride with other people. There's a fair few armchair Urbexers here and we all have different ways of enjoying the hobby, so do whatever suits you and take it to whatever level you're comfortable with :) Nothing wrong with breaking a few barriers and pushing into the unknown a little though :D I'd go n have a butchers at the Aquarena before it's gone!

Latest posts

Back