Hello from Essex

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrblonde

Reaction score
Hello all - Just a quick hello from Essex, just outside Harlow. Stumbled across this site when I was searching for info on the Halls Green anti aircraft gun site. Only really new to photography so still learning, but thought I'd ask here, are there any other sites of interest local to me on the Herts/Essex border?

Dont really have a preference as yet, so open to all recommendations

Many thanks all

Hello all - Just a quick hello from Essex, just outside Harlow. Stumbled across this site when I was searching for info on the Halls Green anti aircraft gun site. Only really new to photography so still learning, but thought I'd ask here, are there any other sites of interest local to me on the Herts/Essex border?

Many thanks all
if you would like to share locations i have a few!

Many thanks all
Ayup and welcome along.
Have a good search around on the site and I'm sure you'll find something 👍

Latest posts

Back