Hello from Norwich

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TipToeTinkerbell

Reaction score
Hey I am new to Urban Exploring. I come from a family of Urban Explorers but had never done it before. Now I am 31 years old and have decided to live my life a little more and start exploring places which have been forgotten. I have so far explored, a farm house which was stuck in time of the 1950's/1960's. I have visited a morgue, an asylum, a haunted pub, RAF places, as well as churches and ruins that have been over taken by nature. I must admit my fave are those that are more eerie, such as hospitals and residential places. It's a shame there are people who like to destroy such places, and destroy it for us, the ones who genuinely just want to experience a place and take photos and learn about a place. I do find it pretty hard to get hold of locations, especially when you have just started out. People are reluctant to give out locations and rightly so. I have found a few locations from people, articles and word of mouth. I am pretty excited about my new adventures with Urban Exploring.

Hi I am from Norwich too. Done a few places in Norfolk. Good luck with your hunting and exploring.

Latest posts

Back