Hello from Plymouth

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REBMAX66

Reaction score
Well where do I start?
As a kid we used to spend our time on our bikes. In the summer our group would either go exploring with a backpack full of food in Plymbridge woods to the skylark pub for a pint of coke or cycle from Torpoint to whitsands/ frethy on the cornish coast looking for smugglers caves etc (Goonies era kids lol)
Now fast forward to now Im a father of 3 wanting to do some more urban exploring with my oldest & document our finds....
Im also up for teaming up with others in the area

There is shed loads to find in and around the Plymouth area.
If you can find any of my posts in the Military section over the last couple of years
It will give you some ideas.

Cheers Newage

hi mate i am in Plymouth also! :)
Me, my better half and a few of our friends are always out finding the next explore local to us. Along with travelling for some too. Always good to find like minded people. We could head out on a few hits after all this Covid-19 c**p is over.
Cheers, Kier.

Hi Kier, What part of the huge territory of Plymouth are your "better half" and you? I was there in March/April visiting relatives in the Culver Way area. Actually, the c**ppy Covid-19 got me stuck there. I was supposed to go to Essex to go exploring with school friends, but all we did was sit around or go grocery shopping. I was eventually able to get a flight home on May 1st.

Latest posts

Back