Hello from Rochdale

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derelictman7

Reaction score
Anyone here from the Greater Manchester area?
I have a blogsite derelictmanchester.blogspot.com...so far I have covered sites within a 20-mile radius...
Will like to link up with other bloggers and explorers situated close by

Best regards..

Manchester resident here! I've been exploring since 2005 and hope to start up again soon! Most of mine were solo but a few 'Occurrences' made me aim for more group stuff! I'm looking to travel further afield too. What sort of places do you like best?
Hi Bignick....I do explores on my own, but some sites need at least two...My recent targets have been air raid shelters , building a portfolio of WW2 sites...but anything that has potential..and would consider other locations.

Hi Bignick....I do explores on my own, but some sites need at least two...My recent targets have been air raid shelters , building a portfolio of WW2 sites...but anything that has potential..and would consider other locations.
I believe that Dodge hill may be open right now!

Hi Bignick...went there with Daft Monkey ( YT Vlogger) back in mid December....wouldnt mind going again.. I believe its still open..

Hi Bignick...went there with Daft Monkey ( YT Vlogger) back in mid December....wouldnt mind going again.. I believe its still open..
That's great! My car is currently in the garage but when it's sorted I will definitely be starting up again! I have my eye on a place and hope to hit that first.

Hi Bignick....that'll be great bud...just waiting for the restrictions to lift...give us a shout..
all the best..

:unsure: I thought dodge hill was backfilled now? Do correct me if I'm wrong.
Hi Specter..it was open...in late November last year...I went in there on 21 Nov, since then every urbexer..hammered it....unsure about the current date..The access point was reinforced concrete..some one breached the entrance..last summer..

Hi Specter..it was open...in late November last year...I went in there on 21 Nov, since then every urbexer..hammered it....unsure about the current date..The access point was reinforced concrete..some one breached the entrance..last summer..
Ah last time I went was when it was secured with concrete and a fairly hefty steel plate and they seemed to be doing a lot of work in the park and surrounding areas. I just assumed they'd have back filled the entire thing by now. Any idea about if brinksways open.... So many failed attempts and only one solid lead at the moment.

Ah last time I went was when it was secured with concrete and a fairly hefty steel plate and they seemed to be doing a lot of work in the park and surrounding areas. I just assumed they'd have back filled the entire thing by now. Any idea about if brinksways open.... So many failed attempts and only one solid lead at the moment.
Hi Specter, Brinksway, has been blocked up for some time now. Last time I checked Google Earth, I could see loads of building work around what was the main location of the Brinksway shelters[ July 2020] It also appears that the shelters were demolished. I would give Dodge Hill a visit, the entrance is roughly 1meter in diameter..bit of a squeeze, but doable....

Hi Specter, Brinksway, has been blocked up for some time now. Last time I checked Google Earth, I could see loads of building work around what was the main location of the Brinksway shelters[ July 2020] It also appears that the shelters were demolished. I would give Dodge Hill a visit, the entrance is roughly 1meter in diameter..bit of a squeeze, but doable....
Done dodge to death, is the Alice in wonderland outfit still in one of the corridors? Never got a chance with brinksway pure hope alone was keeping me going :ROFLMAO: I know of the work you speak of, an old factory was demolished but the entrance I've heard speak of is in the opposite direction

Latest posts

Back