Hello from West sussex

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I am new to all of this however I am very dedicated to it! I am from West Sussex and myself with a few others go out weekly looking for anything we can find. So if anybody has any recommendations? We’ve been to the limeworks in petworth (I think it’s petworth I don’t drive lol) also the three abandoned properties in petworth and some farm buildings. Any body have any other ideas? 😀 TIA

Attachments

• 7181E9B2-A950-48B7-81F9-2ECC7E96DA1D.jpeg
    7181E9B2-A950-48B7-81F9-2ECC7E96DA1D.jpeg
    280.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 175AB899-FA49-494E-804A-EDEB4511B85F.jpeg
    175AB899-FA49-494E-804A-EDEB4511B85F.jpeg
    224.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 58B6DA22-71AB-4C88-8B02-07FBB8B1F3C4.jpeg
    58B6DA22-71AB-4C88-8B02-07FBB8B1F3C4.jpeg
    609.2 KB · Views: 135
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone!
I am new to all of this however I am very dedicated to it! I am from West Sussex and myself with a few others go out weekly looking for anything we can find. So if anybody has any recommendations? We’ve been to the limeworks in petworth (I think it’s petworth I don’t drive lol) also the three abandoned properties in petworth and some farm buildings. Any body have any other ideas? 😀 TIA
Ayup and welcome aboard.

Bit out of my area this but if you search the site I'm sure you'll find things.

I've edited your post to remove your name, probably not a good idea to put any personal info on the public domain.

Ayup and welcome aboard.

Bit out of my area this but if you search the site I'm sure you'll find things.

I've edited your post to remove your name, probably not a good idea to put any personal info on the public domain.
Hiya , thank you for the warm welcome.
I’ve searched the site and found a few but can’t find anything very recent mostly from 2016/17 so most have gone now which is a shame. But I’ll continue and thank you for editing didn’t really think about what I was doing haha😀

Hiya , thank you for the warm welcome.
I’ve searched the site and found a few but can’t find anything very recent mostly from 2016/17 so most have gone now which is a shame. But I’ll continue and thank you for editing didn’t really think about what I was doing haha😀
No worries, that's my job, personally I wouldn't use your pic for your profile either but I didn't think you'd be happy if I replaced it with a pic from my gallery.

Google maps is a good start and also there is info on here somewhere 🤔 about various other points of reference and stuff. Also search local news articles and even Google derlict buildings in (your area) can turn up good results

It's all part of the fun

Last edited:
No worries, that's my job, personally I wouldn't use your pic for your profile either but I didn't think you'd be happy if I replaced it with a pic from my gallery.

Google maps is a good start and also there is info on here somewhere 🤔 about various other points of reference and stuff. Also search local news articles and even Google derlict buildings in (your area) can turn up good results

It's all part of the fun
Ah yes the profile picture will change , starting to think this website isn’t so safe haha I’m only joking. I’ll take a look at google earth thank
I'm a West Sussexer too. Welcome. Bedham Church is close to you but now fenced off and in danger of collapse.
Hello fellow West sussexer!
Today is our going out day just waiting for the weather to clear up a little bit so hopefully going to get some good finds! That’s a shame about bed ham church as it was on our list however if there is an entry point to take good photos it’s still a great opportunity!

Ah yes the profile picture will change , starting to think this website isn’t so safe haha I’m only joking. I’ll take a look at google earth thank

Today is our going out day just waiting for the weather to clear up a little bit so hopefully going to get some good finds! That’s a shame about bed ham church as it was on our list however if there is an entry point to take good photos it’s still a great opportunity!
It's still visible. Very wide aperture to throw the fence out of focus. Use manual one you know the light levels on auto.

This site is as safe as houses but the interwebs is full of weirdos..... Ya know Yorkshire folk and the like

Latest posts

Back