Hello, I'm regenerating abandoned spaces!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnoTing

Reaction score
Hello there,

Firstly thank you for clicking and check out my first post and hope you and family are well!

I'm creating communities and contributing to our wildlife through regenerating abandoned spaces that have surrounding land or outdoor areas anywhere within the UK.

If this is of interest to you, please say hello, it would be great to connect!

Ting

Regenerating usually means demolishing or converting the places we like to photograph, and making money from the end product … are you an aspiring property developer by any chance?

I would say they got the wrong end of the stick coming on here. Sounds like they are making a statement and telling us all what they like to do in abandoned spaces. We have had a few odd ones on here of late this guy does not want to see to return and make any type of comment. More like a waste of abandoned space

I would say they got the wrong end of the stick coming on here. Sounds like they are making a statement and telling us all what they like to do in abandoned spaces. We have had a few odd ones on here of late this guy does not want to see to return and make any type of comment. More like a waste of abandoned space
I agree!

I take it this is what you do for a living?
Personally, nope - although I have done work for developers sometimes, and to be fair some rescue historic mills and convert them into flats, which is better than seeing them flattened. Just wondered whether the OP is on the lookout for derelict buildings to buy up, or is he/ she a guerrilla gardener who sows seeds in abandoned plots to attract insects and birds…?

Last edited:
Personally, nope - although I have done work for developers sometimes, and to be fair some rescue historic mills and convert them into flats, which is better than seeing them flattened. Just wondered whether the OP is on the lookout for derelict buildings to buy up, or is he/ she a guerrila gardener who sows seeds in abandoned plots to attract insects and birds…?
I'll go for the latter

or is he/ she a guerrila gardener who sows seeds in abandoned plots to attract insects and birds…?"

That sounds like a nice idea. The idea of birds and insects getting use out of derelict buildings appeals. Like the under sea creatures turning sunken ships into home. :)

Back