Hello.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grandad paul65

Reaction score
Hello from Grandad paul65,

My user name says all there is to know about me, apart from I love old railways, and any old industrial or transport sites. We should never forget the honest sweat that was mopped from working class men and boys who built these sites.
Near me is an old railway station site, which has been rebuilt on, but signs of the original structures are still there. I can see the chisel marks in the coping stones on the old wall, and thease where lovingly done by a craftsman. Happy days. I look forward to many happy days on this site.

Welcome to DP Paul..look forward to your input here..I am a bit behind you in age,but can still keep up with those young guns when needed.

Welcome tO the forum Paul. Age is no barrier, I prefer exploring with older people as they are more knowledgeable, and logical. Look forward to seeing your photos!

Welcome in Paul. If you have any pictures from yesteryear it would be good to see them

CS.

Welcome in Paul. If you have any pictures from yesteryear it would be good to see them

CS.

Dunno about Paul and photos of yesteryear but I have a large archive{if you rotten lot will refrain from posting rude comments it would be helpful} here is a taster

Plus the first flight from a navy ship

Enjoy

Latest posts

Back