Helo

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colz

Reaction score
Hi my name is Colin, i live in Bolsover, and am sure i will find plenty of interesting input from this site, and hopefully contribute usefull information in the future, especially of the Bolsover area, as i have worked at Bolsover colliery, Coalite, and Mercol descaling in carrvale.
While growing up spent most of my time around the countrside and know a lot of old buildings in the area, also metal detected for 30 years so this helped a lot with knowing what might have been on now empty fields, sadly had too give up couple years ago as bad knees now, but still get out on my ebike, and frequent places like Hardwick hall, pleasley old pit, Teversal etc, so still on lookout for interesting places.
and always have my dslr camera at hand for pictures of old places.

Hello Colin, Welcome to the forum. Any new interesting places?

I did ask about one place i am interested in, but was told by a super moderator, to "look on weres the path" so i dont have to bother anyone he said.
Didnt know I was bothering anyone, thought that this site was to talk about old buildings and other places.
So did look on the wheres the path and got no info.

Latest posts

Back