Help needed - Hortham Hospital

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcspringzy

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering if any of you could help me, probably more so from some of the old-timers on this site. I'm finally making a website documenting Hortham, I wanted to get some pics of it in a derelict state. Sadly I lost all my pictures because of a defective hard drive some years back & there's barely anything left online anymore. Does anyone have any pics I can use (will obviously credit you) to go on my site? It's just for historical/archiving purposes, not for profit/commercial use etc.

Also - what happened to Krela? He's not been online for some time.

Thanks,

Hi all

Just wondering if any of you could help me, probably more so from some of the old-timers on this site. I'm finally making a website documenting Hortham, I wanted to get some pics of it in a derelict state. Sadly I lost all my pictures because of a defective hard drive some years back & there's barely anything left online anymore. Does anyone have any pics I can use (will obviously credit you) to go on my site? It's just for historical/archiving purposes, not for profit/commercial use etc.

Thanks,
My sympathies over the HD, I had the porblem twice and it cost me a lot to get the photos retrieved and even then I lost some of them. I can only advise you to do a search on the site and see who has been there and they may be willing to help. As for Krela he sold the site to someone else and I think it is better. Could not tell you what he is doing now

Hi all

Thanks,
I have suffered the same type of loss. I know we are told save everything in more than one place.

Back