Heyoo from Worcestershire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ya Boy Croy

Reaction score
Hiya all, I have been a member on the forums for a couple days now and haven't got round to introducing myself on the forums, I have been exploring on and off for around 2 years, but due to Covid-19 I stopped for a long period of time. I am hoping to become more active in the exploring scene from now on though.

Here's a few pictures from my most recent explorations, unfortunately nothing super cool, but still some interesting ones for sure!

Car Graveyard
E987TnLP_o.jpg

LzimCz5N_o.jpg

ZnqU6reB_o.jpg

Abandoned Bungalow (No entrance points though unfortunately.)
ULGFQdVn_o.jpg

LEuz03Vy_o.jpg

nQJkYUiK_o.jpg

Welcome.

Are the car graveyard and the bungalow in the same area?

Welcome.

Are the car graveyard and the bungalow in the same area?
Thanks for the welcome! They aren't in the exact same place, but a few KM's away from each other, not far at all. I done this all on foot and it equalled at around a 30KM walk total from leaving my house to entering my house if that makes any sense? Lol

Welcome along, look forward to seeing more
Thanks, appreciate it! Hoping to get to explore some more within the next week or two. ;)

Thanks for the welcome! They aren't in the exact same place, but a few KM's away from each other, not far at all. I done this all on foot and it equalled at around a 30KM walk total from leaving my house to entering my house if that makes any sense? Lol
Hey, 30km walk? Where else did you go?😀

Hey, 30km walk? Where else did you go?😀
The walk there was around 15-20KM, the rest was me looking for the easiest entrance point and walking around the locations, ended up having to go through a small dried up ditch on both occasions as the fence at the bungalow looked a little brutal to climb (and turned out to have cameras situated around the front of it, I am still unsure whether they was working or not lol!). I will add a report with pictures I got a year or so ago of the other location. 😄

The walk there was around 15-20KM, the rest was me looking for the easiest entrance point and walking around the locations, ended up having to go through a small dried up ditch on both occasions as the fence at the bungalow looked a little brutal to climb (and turned out to have cameras situated around the front of it, I am still unsure whether they was working or not lol!). I will add a report with pictures I got a year or so ago of the other location. 😄
I like walking, but not sure about 30km.:peaceful: Any plans for next explore?

Back