Heyyy from kent!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abel101

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls
Currently very new to urbexing, going to give it a shot, I live in kent and planning on a whole of england explore over the coming 10 months.
Im free almost all the time, and going to literally scan far and wide, going from town to town.

wish me luck! :D

Last edited:
Welcome along :)
Well Kent is packed! Have a good ol rummage with the search function, I done 4 decent sites down there in one day last year!
Look forward to your pics!

I shall have a good look around, as I stated new to it all, but bound to find something, so far found an old capital cinema which I dont think anyones done, but cannot get fully inside, and a local pub, nothing major just yet anyways, but thanks anyways and any help would be welcome :)

Why hello there. :)
I too am from the mighty Kent! And, even after having followed Urbex forums and the like for a good few years now, I am yet to start exploring (the only thing really lacking is company... not many (any) of my friends seem to share such an interest!) and I will not go alone, too smart for that! ;) Although I seem to have persuaded some to come along with me next week to check out Lillesden school which is an absolute dream for me.
So, hopefully bump in to you at some point. Surely a good couple, if not more, of them ten spare months could be spent in our home county, we are quite lucky!
Look forward to seeing your explorations!

I actually have no company in kent, only far and wide buddies!
I would love to check out Lillesden school, a friend of mine in brighton done that, looks brilliant!
I will no doubt bump into you at somestage, especially when I head towards the Maidstone area!

Latest posts

Back