hi from manchester

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome along to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to reading your reports! :)

Hiya Karen, nice to have new blood. If you're heading up north beyond Bolton for a 'splore give us a shout!

Best, Martin and Tracy (TeeJF)

PS, watch out for chavvy thugs if you happen to do a splore at wassisname station in Manchester opposite Piccalilli.Hearing bad reports of them harrassing an explorer recently.

thanks everyone for welcoming me and teejf will give you a holler cheers

Hiya Karen, nice to have new blood. If you're heading up north beyond Bolton for a 'splore give us a shout!

Best, Martin and Tracy (TeeJF)

PS, watch out for chavvy thugs if you happen to do a splore at wassisname station in Manchester opposite Piccalilli.Hearing bad reports of them harrassing an explorer recently.

It was a link on facebook about that station that pointed me here, I was in MC yesterday afternoon and drove round it, it looks fascinating. The fire station down the road looks brilliant, I look forward to visiting some NW places. Mike

Hi Karen, I too am a newbie UE, but this site and its members have made me feel very welcome, hope to see some posts soon.

Good luck. ;-)

Latest posts

Back