Hi from Northumberland

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShibbyJay

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Amateur explorer here. I've got a few photos of places to share soon from the Northumberland area. I did once visit an old asylum which is currently being demolished. I realised there were sensors on the walls and 5 minutes later a big black drone showed up (a damn drone, what a world we live in now) anyway we managed to evade it into some dense forest only to be met 2 minutes later by a security company and some big German shepherds. After taking details and confirming the drone was indeed theirs, they made me delete all my photos of said asylum because it's "Private Property" So my very new entry to exploration wasn't going well. But I trundled on, more careful this time and now I'm here. Hello :D

Hi everyone. Amateur explorer here. I've got a few photos of places to share soon from the Northumberland area. I did once visit an old asylum which is currently being demolished. I realised there were sensors on the walls and 5 minutes later a big black drone showed up (a damn drone, what a world we live in now) anyway we managed to evade it into some dense forest only to be met 2 minutes later by a security company and some big German shepherds. After taking details and confirming the drone was indeed theirs, they made me delete all my photos of said asylum because it's "Private Property" So my very new entry to exploration wasn't going well. But I trundled on, more careful this time and now I'm here. Hello :D

Greetings! And don't worry, we're all amateurs!

Drones, secca with German Shepherds...blimey. Bit over the top innit? They can't make you delete your pics by-the-way. They can just ask you to leave...

I wish I hadn't. But I didn't want to argue with the men and their dogs. I did learn 2 things though. 1 is to watch out for sensors and 2 they have drones lol.if I'm not mistaken it was a DJI Mavic. What do people do when they happen upon sensors?

what an unpleasant experience - sorry you felt you had to delete the pics, I'd like to have seen them, having a special interest in former asylums. Before they are turned into exclusive housing estates.

I no where this is haha stay away from the tower full of sensors, just get inside a building they won't come in after you

Latest posts

Back