Hi from Oxford

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KazuKotomine

Reaction score
Am an amateur here and am mainly just asking for advice or recommendations if you know any places around Oxford, haven't had luck by myself and that could just be down to Oxford not being a good location for having for abandoned places but I'm sure there's still a decent few places, so if anyone knows anywhere that would be a big help

Am an amateur here and am mainly just asking for advice or recommendations if you know any places around Oxford, haven't had luck by myself and that could just be down to Oxford not being a good location for having for abandoned places but I'm sure there's still a decent few places, so if anyone knows anywhere that would be a big help
Never thought Oxford that bad but then I have not been there is years. I'll give you the same advise everyone gets who pots on here Look, use Google and look at the Maps OS & Google Maps.Read the old posts on here for ideas because very few people who post on here give anything away they have to research themselves. You migh be able to find some guys on here from Oxfordshire who are happy for you to tag along but ask then via PM not on the forum in case you get told where to go.

Latest posts

Back