Hi from plymouth

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Descent

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Not really new to urbexing but new to the forum so am keen to get stuck in.
At first i thought there wasnt many places to explore in plymouth :L now i have nearly 100 places on my map, mostly military sites such as edwardian forts and batterys. Unfortunatley i have no had the luck to find an access point into the pallace theatre/dance studio though. and hope to have a trip to drakes island.
Even have my own ROC post that the land owner has given to me to restore.

Unfortunatley i have no had the luck to find an access point into the pallace theatre/dance studio though
and hope to have a trip to drakes island.
Even have my own ROC post that the land owner has given to me to restore.

:) Dance academy well that was an easy one to get into alot of fuss kicked up about my entry not sure if its been dealt with as of yet but damn it was cool chilling out ontop of the roof at 2 am on a saturday night(sunday morning)

drakes islands... been there a few times :rolleyes: good fun too also amusing when the police catch you in your kayak :lol:

Roc post was flooded when i looked at it... its only 5 minutes walk from my house too

Welcome to the forum by the way :)

cheers, how did you get out there on a kayak, i heard that the currents are very strong in places. Also im still looking for someone to go to the dance academy with as everyone is scared that there will be druggies and needles everywhere.

Get yourself up central park swimming pool now the new place is open i hear thats getting demo'd soon and now is the chance to photograph it.With dance academy druggies and needles are the least of your worries we got in last year its clean of them but i will warn you of this theres a lot of fuss from the owners family on this as they still haven't got over us lot getting in it Welcome anyway to the site

cheers, how did you get out there on a kayak, i heard that the currents are very strong in places. Also im still looking for someone to go to the dance academy with as everyone is scared that there will be druggies and needles everywhere.

when you learn to live your life you dont get scared of "currents" worst that would have happend is i float out to sea... and stop off on the breakwater for an explore :lol: ;) tho the police dont like me any more since i went there :mrgreen: :rolleyes: i wouldnt attempt to get into D.A as its well sealed now unless some chavs get in again... as Crazy said get up to the old swimming pool i know someone whos been in there and knows its open well on the day he went there it was...

The guy has 11 posts to his name, and you all seem happy enough with dropping in assistance. Aye, OK. If you think you must. :/

To be fair mate, i have been doing this for a long time on another forum but didnt like the way they ran it.. so moved here.

Pretty much nobody here knows that. I hear alarm bells faintly in the distance. Hopefully they won't get any louder.

No status' here mate, welcome along :)
What are they putiting in the water down there? Loads of new members.
Look forwared to your reports then! :)

yeah dance academy was a pain getting in and the after effects on the forums on facebook lol welcome to the forum buddy

hi, i need to get out and about more, i really want to see whats in plym airport. there is one access point on the whole perimeter fence.

hi, i need to get out and about more, i really want to see whats in plym airport. there is one access point on the whole perimeter fence.

Likewise, heard the same thing and want to get there myself, only problem is it is still used for ploice helicopters and S&R

Plymouth airport is also still manned to a point, no longer commercial but as has bee stated is used for S&R, police, air ambulance and Royal Navy helicopters, private light aircraft still land there too. So not really a derelict place (I know, I live half a mile away from it, which coincidently is under the approach path).

Latest posts

Back