Hi to Everyone!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuie rich

Reaction score
Hi All, another new member here.

I've been a keen explorer for a few years now, but I've only ever explored alone! - I'm what you would consider quite 'senior' so most of my friends aren't remotely interested in Urbex. I'm more interested in the aesthetics of abandonment than the history, but appreciate both - I'm quite a keen photographer just not the best! (search Stuierich on flickr)

I'm based in North Worcestershire so if anyone does want to team up, please get me know - it would be great to share locations and the experience.

Best -
Stuie

Hi All, another new member here.

I've been a keen explorer for a few years now, but I've only ever explored alone! - I'm what you would consider quite 'senior' so most of my friends aren't remotely interested in Urbex. I'm more interested in the aesthetics of abandonment than the history, but appreciate both - I'm quite a keen photographer just not the best! (search Stuierich on flickr)

I'm based in North Worcestershire so if anyone does want to team up, please get me know - it would be great to share locations and the experience.

Best -
Stuie
Welcome along, what do you consider "quite senior" you will be hard pushed to get mus more senior than me

Welcome along, what do you consider "quite senior" you will be hard pushed to get mus more senior than me
Thanks night crawler - I'm well into my 50's, but fearless and fit. My wife thinks I'm nuts, but I get such a complete experience from exploring, doing the research, finding the motivation, the journey and heightened senses the explore gives me, and snapping some unique images! love it.

Thanks night crawler - I'm well into my 50's, but fearless and fit. My wife thinks I'm nuts, but I get such a complete experience from exploring, doing the research, finding the motivation, the journey and heightened senses the explore gives me, and snapping some unique images! love it.
Child

Awesome! thanks so much night crawler 👍💪 I'm really looking forward to teaming up with other explorers and this gives me some confidence my age won't be an issue. I've done so much crazy stuff on my own i feel I'm running out of 'lives' . Please take a quick look at my flickr stream, there just may be something interesting or worthy of posting. - Stuierich

I don't have a flickr account and you left no link. I don't do much exploring other than churches now only when the opportunity presents itself

Welcome, Stuie. Any partner prospect?:)

Latest posts

Back