Hi

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

gedi

Reaction score
Thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Ged, I live in North Wales and over the last few weeks I've been reserching abandoned location for a group of paranormal group based in Dorset. I dont go on their investigations, I simply reserch and while reserching I've discovered a new love in some of the amazing locations and building which seem to take on a new lease of life and beauty when Urban Explorers find and show us around them with their videos, I've suddendly become facinated with it all.

Ya Boy Croy

Reaction score
Welcome!! This forums is mainly pictures however I am sure they can hold just as much life and beauty when compared with a video!

Are you planning on going on an exploration, or are you only looking to see others locations and the history behind them? :)

HistoryBuff

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Welcome Ged! We like seeing photos. Can you share some of those amazing places?:)

naomi1206

Reaction score
Thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Ged, I live in North Wales and over the last few weeks I've been reserching abandoned location for a group of paranormal group based in Dorset. I dont go on their investigations, I simply reserch and while reserching I've discovered a new love in some of the amazing locations and building which seem to take on a new lease of life and beauty when Urban Explorers find and show us around them with their videos, I've suddendly become facinated with it all.
hi lovely im in north wales to and have my own paranormal group but we also love to find new places to explore

Hayman

Reaction score
Since I live in Dorset, have you any more info about the paranormal group based in the county?

Latest posts