Hi

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gedi

Reaction score
Thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Ged, I live in North Wales and over the last few weeks I've been reserching abandoned location for a group of paranormal group based in Dorset. I dont go on their investigations, I simply reserch and while reserching I've discovered a new love in some of the amazing locations and building which seem to take on a new lease of life and beauty when Urban Explorers find and show us around them with their videos, I've suddendly become facinated with it all.

Welcome!! This forums is mainly pictures however I am sure they can hold just as much life and beauty when compared with a video!

Are you planning on going on an exploration, or are you only looking to see others locations and the history behind them? :)

Welcome Ged! We like seeing photos. Can you share some of those amazing places?:)

Thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Ged, I live in North Wales and over the last few weeks I've been reserching abandoned location for a group of paranormal group based in Dorset. I dont go on their investigations, I simply reserch and while reserching I've discovered a new love in some of the amazing locations and building which seem to take on a new lease of life and beauty when Urban Explorers find and show us around them with their videos, I've suddendly become facinated with it all.
hi lovely im in north wales to and have my own paranormal group but we also love to find new places to explore

Since I live in Dorset, have you any more info about the paranormal group based in the county?

Welcome!! This forums is mainly pictures however I am sure they can hold just as much life and beauty when compared with a video!

Are you planning on going on an exploration, or are you only looking to see others locations and the history behind them? :)

Hi Ya Boy Croy

I have no plans to go exploring however I do enjoy the locations others post up, I find them facinating and beatiful its such a shame I wonder why or how people leave properties as they do but somehow that add to the mystery and the beauty

Since I live in Dorset, have you any more info about the paranormal group based in the county?

Sorry Hayman for the delay in replying: there are 3 lads who have formed the DPI - Dorset Paranormal Investigators, they don't play anything up and are very down to earth and simply put out what they come across good or bad, you can find them on You Tube, me I'm simply inthe back ground searching for decent locations for them. Which part of Devon are you from?

Sorry Hayman for the delay in replying: there are 3 lads who have formed the DPI - Dorset Paranormal Investigators, they don't play anything up and are very down to earth and simply put out what they come across good or bad, you can find them on You Tube, me I'm simply inthe back ground searching for decent locations for them. Which part of Devon are you from?
Thanks for the info. I was born in Sussex in 1941, but my family moved to Devon during the winter of 1946-1947. I first lived at Stoke Garbriel, then Staverton and finally Buckfastleigh. I finished my schooling in 1958 and joined the army as a six-year regular soldier. By 1964 my family had moved back to Sussex. Since then I have lived around the UK and abroad. I'm now in Bournemouth, hence my interest in the Dorset paranormal group.

Thanks for the info. I was born in Sussex in 1941, but my family moved to Devon during the winter of 1946-1947. I first lived at Stoke Garbriel, then Staverton and finally Buckfastleigh. I finished my schooling in 1958 and joined the army as a six-year regular soldier. By 1964 my family had moved back to Sussex. Since then I have lived around the UK and abroad. I'm now in Bournemouth, hence my interest in the Dorset paranormal group.

Hayman

You can find info on the guys on the following links - sorry It wont let me put links in as it thinks its spam, look up DPI - Dorset Paranormal Investigators on the following: Faceboo Group, You Tube, Instagram, Twitter

They are not too far from you, I estimate they are around 20 to 30 miles away. Hit them up, they are agreat bunch of guys who are just starting out and getting some interesting results.

Hayman

You can find info on the guys on the following links - sorry It wont let me put links in as it thinks its spam, look up DPI - Dorset Paranormal Investigators on the following: Faceboo Group, You Tube, Instagram, Twitter

They are not too far from you, I estimate they are around 20 to 30 miles away. Hit them up, they are agreat bunch of guys who are just starting out and getting some interesting results.
Thanks for your further info. I plan to be in touch with them in a few weeks' time.

Back