Hidden Underground Chambers

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alias

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
After initially finding this location with myself Zero, Dsankt and Loops we decided to leave it due to various reasons and return later that week. Zero being Zero ran back almost the next day and I could not make it so he claims first in, but I returned later on in the week and explored this intriguing and hidden location.

Here are my pictures from this location:

_LON0001-1.jpg

_LON0004.jpg

_LON0005.jpg

_LON0019.jpg

_LON0026.jpg

_LON0028-1.jpg

_LON0032.jpg

_LON0035.jpg

_LON0036-1.jpg

_LON0037.jpg

_LON0038.jpg

_LON0039.jpg

_LON0041.jpg

_LON0044.jpg

Alias

Zero being Zero ran back almost the next day and I could not make it so he claims first in, but I returned later on in the week and explored this intriguing and hidden location.

Technically (as if it matters) Loops was the first inside. I heard the local groupies have him a discount on a 50p wristy...

There were a lot of cool artifacts in there, you captured em nicely.

Fascinating stuff and actually quite sinister. Is it an abandoned mine or quarry used for other purposes?
Damn fine whatever it is.

Nice work,looks like quite an interesting place,a bit like a forgotten timewarp,great photos of the old stuff:)

Wooooooooooo!!! A gas mask case complete with instructions! Was the gas mask there too? I'm by no means any expert, but that looks more like a WW1 case rather than WW2. Fantastic find. Sinister...that's a good word to describe it, Lithium.
Great pics as always, Alias. :)

Just been doing some research and I'm going to stick my neck out here and suggest an underground war bunker. Apparently some were factories and storage depots of several floors as well as shelters, and some of the artifacts seem to point towards that. I bet there are loads that have been forgotten about and just waiting to be discovered! :mrgreen:

sorry no more info on this location at the moment, but I can say its NOT a bunker

No need to tell us where it is Alias mate......By the looks of this photo its quite obvious its that great big shed that the Ark of the Covenant is seen being stored away and locked up in at the end of the first Indiana Jones Movie !!!!.There.......... mystery solved ...easy !:)

Last edited:
and we have a winner. had to battle uber amounts of Nazi's to get in there

Wooooooooooo!!! A gas mask case complete with instructions! Was the gas mask there too? I'm by no means any expert, but that looks more like a WW1 case rather than WW2. Fantastic find. Sinister...that's a good word to describe it, Lithium.
Great pics as always, Alias. :)

I don't know much about military stuff but it looks like a German gas mask like their navy used. Probably totally wrong though:)

Apparantly there were some rooms underneeth Dorchester South Station in an underpass, which was demolished in 1985 :(

Back