Hiya from Coventry

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyR1970

Reaction score
Hiya guys & gals im Andy, an amateur photographer living in Coventry. I love this site. Love looking at all the pictures & reading the history of the places you visit. Here in Coventry we have very little, if anything worth the same sort of calibre of what i see here. You guys are so lucky ro be able to visit these places

Hiya guys & gals im Andy, an amateur photographer living in Coventry. I love this site. Love looking at all the pictures & reading the history of the places you visit. Here in Coventry we have very little, if anything worth the same sort of calibre of what i see here. You guys are so lucky ro be able to visit these places
Ayup

Welcome along, Andy. I've only just come back to DP recently, after being away for several years, and it is good to be able to see all these new places, isn't it. Hope you find something here from your area or can travel further afield if & when lockdown allows. :)

Latest posts

Back