Hornsey Rise Memorial Home

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubex

Guard Dog Bait
Veteran Member
Reaction score
NATSOPA (National Society of Operative Printers and Assistants) opened this home in 1921 as a memorial of the printers that fell in the Great War. At some point in the 60s or 70s it was taken over by the Pilgrims’ Friend Society when it became known was Hornsey Rise Memorial Home. Its last inspection, before its closure in 2012, was in 2009 and was rated to be of a good standard.

This aerial shot shows the home in 1936:

Thanks for looking,

Rubex

Last edited:
Another great report rubex.really can't believe how much this had changed so much since my earlier visit in the year..where is the shot of me in the bath ha ha..and them poor stairs set on fire and chapel windows

You made a grand job of that Rubex, careful of Quakers old properties though, you could catch tea totalism, I enjoyed it, Thanks

My god, Can't believe how much this has gone down hill
The locals were really keeping an eye on this, can't believe the state its in now

Excellent work as always Rubex

Great report and its strange there is actually quite alot of stuff in there.you both get so many great places. Well done loved it

you know the chavs have found somewhere when there is a car bumper In the lounge, luvly

Fantastic report as always!
Theres always a cock and balls!
Great report, thanks for sharing :)

Latest posts

Back