How to Disable Ads when logged in

Help Support Derelict Places:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I know you have noticed the ads. Here is how to disable the ads if you are logged in. Click on your name in the top right corner of the page and that will open your User Control Panel. Choose Preference.

1607446692306.png

Once you have click on that it will open this page, and about 1/3 of the way down you will be able to check the box for disabling the ads, and/or disable the right side bar. Remember to save.

1607446751331.png

wappy

Reaction score
I know you have noticed the ads. Here is how to disable the ads if you are logged in. Click on your name in the top right corner of the page and that will open your User Control Panel. Choose Preference.

View attachment 218980

Once you have click on that it will open this page, and about 1/3 of the way down you will be able to check the box for disabling the ads, and/or disable the right side bar. Remember to save.

View attachment 219086
sorry that option is not there ??

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Please look again. I did some tweaking.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Westparkveteran Did you use our opt out to block the ads or some other method? I cannot see any reason that you are not receiving the "Yesterday's Forum Activity". Have you checked your spam or junk email area?

Westparkveteran

Reaction score
Hi Angie x thanks for your response x checked everything through but still not receiving daily news feed x found some responses to my observations about the Watch makers house in junk x but alas no news feed x any suggestions ? Westparkveteran

Latest posts