How to Use the New Software

Help Support Derelict Places:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
We found an issue with the mail that sends the Yesterday Forum Activity. You should have received it over night since the issue was found and fixed about 8 am Central USA time.

Hayman

Reaction score
Likewise - I am no longer receiving "yesterday's forum activity". What should I do?

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Mearing and @Hayman I've tried something with your accounts to see if that will cause the "Yesterday's Forum Activity" email to send to you again. Please let me know if you do or do not receive it over night.

night crawler

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Still nothing! I must say that the old site was better, thanks for trying tho'.
Na this one is far above the old one, photos upload easier and the site is better to navigate. Are you sure you have ticked that you want updates . Is your firewall stopping them? and is you email address right.

Mearing

Reaction score
Na this one is far above the old one, photos upload easier and the site is better to navigate. Are you sure you have ticked that you want updates . Is your firewall stopping them? and is you email address right.
All the things you flag up are as before and remain unchanged. Site may be better in some ways but not at my end! As I didn't upload photos due to mobility issues. I can't agree that I find it better. However I shall persevere in the hope that I can continue to access the contributions made by others.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Mearing I am kicking this up to the head tech that can check the mail server for your email. I had tried something I had hoped would work.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I have just received confirmation that @Mearing and @Hayman that your emails have been added back to the subscription to the "Yesterday's Forum Activity" email.

Latest posts