Hulme Hippodrome

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderful reds and purples, fantastic photographs Tbolt! Love the machinery shots too!

I've wanted to see this place for a few years but its always been sealed, glad that its got some decent folk keeping an eye on it and they let you in:glee:

Never tire of seeing reports on 'Hulme Hipp', I used to frequent the adjoining building (playhouse theatre) in the late 60s, it was the venue for many BBC radio shows such as Pop North, Radio 1 Club and who could forget The Clitheroe Kid ? It eventually changed to The Nia Centre hosting Reggae/Soul concerts. Quality shots capturing a bygone era.

Last edited:
Now thats special, thanks for the update Tbolt, its been sealed a while, I'd love to see that too. Wonderful pics of an amazing place, such a strange lookin electrical cabinate, you had a great explore there!Thanks loved it!

Thanks prettyvacant, I just hope you don't bump into any strange dishevelled Yorkshire men if you go.

Latest posts

Back