Intentional trespass to be outlawed?

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you've ever explored in Australia, Ireland, Germany (and various other European countries), the USA, Canada etc it's already a criminal offence.

It won't change things for me one bit, all you need to do is be a bit more aware of your surroundings entering and exiting somewhere. In fact it may even drive out some of the imbecilic Youtubers who have decided to jump upon the hobby, and stop huge gangs of tourbus riders piling into somewhere in the middle of the day without a care in the world.

Like most rules like that they'll create a vague pile of wording and apply it whenever they like.
Personally I'm not bothered. If something's worth doing then I'll do it. (Obviously that's my own thing and you should not copy me!)

If you've ever explored in Australia, Ireland, Germany (and various other European countries), the USA, Canada etc it's already a criminal offence.

It won't change things for me one bit, all you need to do is be a bit more aware of your surroundings entering and exiting somewhere. In fact it may even drive out some of the imbecilic Youtubers who have decided to jump upon the hobby, and stop huge gangs of tourbus riders piling into somewhere in the middle of the day without a care in the world.

Never thought of that but hopefully it will!

I'm not good enough at mathematics to collate how many times I've bin told that I'm Trespassing, fair play they were right but I always managed to talk me say out, The MOD Plod were the worst, they had guns,
Now I think I'll just plead senility,

I'm not good enough at mathematics to collate how many times I've bin told that I'm Trespassing, fair play they were right but I always managed to talk me say out, The MOD Plod were the worst, they had guns,
Now I think I'll just plead senility,

You've lost your drone and didn't think anyone would mind if you quickly looked for it?
Yeah those military folk have no humour!

This is a manifesto and what do we know about them......?
That's right its all bullshit, most things in any manifesto never see the light of day and if they do they are watered down or not even similar to the original promise......bit like brexit lol

be reet, relax folks

That's only if we keep a Conservative government. If we all vote Labour there won't be an issue

Apart from all the other issues that would bring us.

Anyway this isn't a political forum so before this gets out of hand I'll be quiet...

Back