Issue Viewing Photo's

Help Support Derelict Places:

Powpow

Reaction score
Hi All,
I don't know if this is normal but when I look at any posts I can't actually view pics in the thread but have to open them in different windows as it comes up with some nonsense about photobucket and they are all blurred - anyone any ideas?

Thanks a mill in advance,

John

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Take a hit and host with Flickr. You have to pay but like the saying goes, you get what you pay for!

Don't think he's looking to post/host, just trying to view old threads. There's thousands of old threads with no photos thanks to the great photobucket debacle.

BikinGlynn

Super Moderator
Staff member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Don't think he's looking to post/host, just trying to view old threads. There's thousands of old threads with no photos thanks to the great photobucket debacle.

Yeah annoying that isnt it!

Powpow

Reaction score

Was there an issue with photo bucket? And yes, it just takes it from viewing pics in line with the post to seeing a blurring thumbnail and having to click each one to view it in a separate tab - very frustrating!

HughieD

Super Moderator
Staff member
DP Supporter
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ooops. Sorry. I'll read the thread properly next time!

Yes...Photobucket has got a lot to answer for.

Latest posts