Just saw this on amazon

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priority 7

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sorry if its in the wrong place peeps or not allowed but for those using SD cards this may be steal of the century :)

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lexar-32GB-Professional-UHS-I-Memory/dp/B006YAORNG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1355145925&sr=8-2[/ame]

Lexar 32GB Professional 600x - £6.12

''Important messages for items in your Basket:
We're sorry. The item Lexar 32GB Professional 600x SDHC UHS-I Memory Card is no longer available from the seller you selected. ''

:( Too Late

they appear to have spotted their mistake and ramped the price up ... I should not have hesitated :(

Picked up a cracking Pentax zoom lens due such a pricing error for around a third it's normal price.

I managed to order a handful while they were reduced, not sure if they will actually send them out at that price because to my knowledge they don't have to, just just need to issue refunds. I took some screen shots though just incase :)

Closing the thread now as it seems a bit silly keeping it open while they are not at that price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back