Kettering Conference Centre

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badger Exploration

Reaction score
Just wanted to let people know this:

Anyone in the area of Northamptonshire especially Kettering may have heard that the Conference Centre is likely to be closing on 3rd July 2023. Just if anyone is interested in the site.

Yep Im in Kettering & clocked this already.
Not sure whats happening though they have got an extension on operating time to try to find a buyer I believe.
Could be pretty good explore though, kids play closed some time ago & the theatre now going. Recon it will be pretty secure building though

Also in kettering/rothwell, my wife & I are attending the midwifes there as we are expecting a boy in July, and as much as I would LOVE to see if kidsplay is still in tacked, I doubt once its shut you could get even a ft close without alarms or security, seeing as the building has only recently been restored in the midwife section and all the new offices at the main gym entrance, I dont think they will be so stupid to leave it unattended right? I mean if it is I am so down to explore it! haha At the moment I am trying to find a little Urbex team for some content as I am struggling to find any derilict places near me now, plus having my 4 year old daughter, going in alone is just silly and dangerous.

Also in kettering/rothwell, my wife & I are attending the midwifes there as we are expecting a boy in July, and as much as I would LOVE to see if kidsplay is still in tacked, I doubt once its shut you could get even a ft close without alarms or security, seeing as the building has only recently been restored in the midwife section and all the new offices at the main gym entrance, I dont think they will be so stupid to leave it unattended right? I mean if it is I am so down to explore it! haha At the moment I am trying to find a little Urbex team for some content as I am struggling to find any derilict places near me now, plus having my 4 year old daughter, going in alone is just silly and dangerous.

Well its unlikely Ill be able to join you as Im so damn busy & dont normally just hand out locations but I have er quite a few.
First thing would be search this & other forums using local towns as key words etc.
this is all my posts here, though not that much local there is 13 pages there pretty much with locations given to start u off Search results
if u really are struggling drop us a message

Oh no I totally agree. I would never hand a location to anyone unless I knew them personally and knew they wouldn't go there with distruction in their mind! So that makes sense to me, I feel like thats maybe why its so hard to find these little farm houses as a lot are found by accident and they are in almost prestige conditions, like the person just popped out for milk, so guess they want to keep it that way instead of posting on forums for people looking to make a pretty penny off others belongings, but I will keep searching and awesome to know other from the area are still active

just seen the update about the centre -

KLV theatre, sports arena and gym saved from closure after eleventh-hour deal struck - but conference centre will stay shut - northantstelegraph.

thought that may happen, I know they were given a extension on time to find a buyer.

Latest posts

Back