LLuesty Hospital - April 2016

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you go again, give me a shout, would love to visit. Am looking to do my first exploration soon!

As much as I found certain parts so photogenic, I never return to a place sadly as next time it will no doubt be in a worst state, if your looking for a good start off explore I wouldnt suggest here alone, just a heads up! plenty local though that are worth looking in on :D

Hospitals / Asylums and pubs are by far my fave explores - so I just loved this. You was right about the red paint adding to the place, your photos of that room was just superb. Had a door slamming & definite nearby footsteps incident in Talgarth earlier this year - so unnerving. Really enjoyed these - thanks

Hospitals / Asylums and pubs are by far my fave explores - so I just loved this. You was right about the red paint adding to the place, your photos of that room was just superb. Had a door slamming & definite nearby footsteps incident in Talgarth earlier this year - so unnerving. Really enjoyed these - thanks

Cheers vertigo red! I have done all the famous ones in wales minus denbigh as it never has really appealed, the red paint and that room in particular was what I wanted for my future book, so I made sure I did especially well inside that room, seriously dude go check this one out before its converted or worse!!!

Latest posts

Back