Quantcast

locked threads

Help Support Derelict Places:

malibu

Reaction score
Why is it i can look through forums and look at what i want but when i now use search bar for particular area such as wisbech where im from or norfolk or as my son wanted to loo chernobyl and fukushima the search results come back with all the threads locked so i cant view them

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
I replied to you when you asked this via email.

All old threads are locked after a certain period of time. You can view them but you cannot reply to them.

Dirus_Strictus

Reaction score
As an old sod with more thumb than digit, I can vouch that this site is one of the simplest and clearest to use when searching for old reports - all down to Krela's hard work, no doubt in that. Being devil's advocate, did you actually proceed further after seeing the 'thread closed/locked' message or just give up, thinking the information was gone? I came across a site that was so difficult to navigate that I always got 'lost' or never found what was actually there - I still got lost even after my son had showed me the ropes a few times. But then I always know it is my error, not the bloody machine - if only the damned electrons could get out of phase once!

smiler

Reaction score
I'm another old sod who manages to navigate his way around the site, it's easy to get lost mind, you start out looking for something, notice another post you'd forgotten about, you can be lost for ages, good fun though.

Latest posts