London Urbex

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impact

Reaction score
Me and a friend (From Cambridgeshire) do the odd trip out and we dont really come across a lot of people or trouble along the way. Cambridgeshire is full of open countryside and some of the best urbex locations are in the middle of nowhere.

We really fancy a trip to London, to spend the day going to a few sites (None 100% decided) however we are a little bit concerned with regards to the huge amount of homelessness in the city and obviously dont really want to disturb someone.

What are you experiences with urbex in London ?

- Chris

Last edited:
Attempted Urbex in London once and had little luck. Too many people and often very secure sites. Although there are plenty of things in Cambridgeshire anyways...

Common sense rules. Don't go on your own, be respectful to other people, don't mess around. Not rocket science really.

Also, don't ask for locations, it's against forum rules.

Last edited:
I get out in London 2-3 nights a week and have never bumped into any homeless people in buildings, plenty on the streets though.

Like Krela has said, just use your common sense

There's less people inside abandoned buildings than you think.
The hardest thing in London is finding DERELICT sites!

P.S. Hi from, err....Cambridgeshire!

Homelessness is less of an issue than the Met Police in my experience - security in central London is tighter than elsewhere in the UK, and we had the pleasure of a police helicopter as well on one trip.

Back