Looking for a new partner

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storm193

Reaction score
Hey everyone I’ve been exploring for a a long time but had a break and the person I went with has now moved away and no long wishes to explore looking for a like minded person to explore these beauties with ... I am female but looking for anyone in Essex

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone I’ve been exploring for a a long time but had a break and the person I went with has now moved away and no long wishes to explore looking for a like minded person to explore these beauties with ... I am female but looking for anyone in Essex
Hi storm I’m also female welcome to derelict hope you find some buildings 👍

Hey, I'm in Cambridgeshire but I'd love to have anew friend to explore with!

Wish you were closer! I'd love to explore with you! I'm from the US but live in Edinburgh now so if you ever find your way up north let me know! Hope you find someone more local. Happy adventures! 😊

Hey I’m from Essex and I know quite a few locations if you fancy coming along. Drop me a message

Hi I’ve just joined this forum but have been looking for something like this for a long time. My interest is mainly to do with photographing abandoned places as well as history and psycho geography.I’m from Iceland and have done most of my exploring there but I live near Colchester in Essex and so far not done much exploring around here. I’m a female. I’d be interested in hearing from you. Thorunn

I live out St Neots,Cambs way let me know if any of you are still looking for people to explore with. Not too much around but have been meaning to take a look at a couple of sites that I have been to a while back.

Gutted you don’t live closer to the midlands, finding sites is tricky if you aren’t in the know.

Hi I’ve just joined this forum but have been looking for something like this for a long time. My interest is mainly to do with photographing abandoned places as well as history and psycho geography.I’m from Iceland and have done most of my exploring there but I live near Colchester in Essex and so far not done much exploring around here. I’m a female. I’d be interested in hearing from you. Thorunn
Hi we’re in Colchester if you want to buddy up we have found a few places

Hi all. I've been a member on here for ages but hardly contributed anything... just stumbled across this thread: I'm near Southend-on-Sea, I'd be interested in a meet-up to have a look at somewhere local :)

Hi all. I've been a member on here for ages but hardly contributed anything... just stumbled across this thread: I'm near Southend-on-Sea, I'd be interested in a meet-up to have a look at somewhere local :)
Welcome. Thanks for finally making a post!:)

Would have been welcome to join us storm193 but we're a long way off. Reading everyone's locations I'm starting to feel in the middle of nowhere. No-one in Lancashire? Not looking for anyone to join our explores as such. Just starting to feel lonely .... 😞

Hi

Are you still looking for a partner. I've never been exploring but it's something I would really like to fo. I'm also female and in Essex

Hi and welcome, Helen. Enjoy the forum!
I may also use the 'search forums' utility to find similar posts.
Good luck with your search.

Latest posts

Back