Looking for people to explore with (North Suffolk/South Norfolk)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As the title suggests I'm looking for people to explore with in North Suffolk /South Norfolk. I've done a few explores alone and with friends who have been curious to come along as a one off but none of them are really interested in exploring regularly.. I'm a woman, and not keen on going alone. Thanks 🎈

me and my friend are both women, only 17&18 maybe come along w us some time, im based near dereham, norfolk :)

Welcome to the forum. As you are teenagers it would be best that you get together as a group, called "Girl Power". Go out and explore during the daylight hours. Make sure that you're not trespassing on private land, do your homework before going out on a explore. If, while on a explore you see some characters of a dubious nature, cancel the explore and return some other day. Your safety is more important. There are seasoned explorers on this forum who will pass on a few more tips. I would start off by exploring a derelict house or farmhouse. I've done a Google search of derelict buildings around the Norfolk area to start you off but I don't know if they are still derelict, again, do your homework. Good luck.

https://www.shothotspot.com/browse/...-0.37353515625&types=41&months=&place=Norfolk

Lovely to see some younger people getting involved! I enjoy other people's exploring vicariously these days.

me and my friend are both women, only 17&18 maybe come along w us some time, im based near dereham, norfolk :)
I only just saw this. I'm no longer a teenager (for some time now 👀) but I'd be interested in exploring with you. I'm a way away though, Beccles area, north Suffolk. If you're planning to explore in this direction though, I don't mind a bit of a travel obviously, I'd love to join you. 😊

Latest posts

Back