Mayfield the ghost station of Manchester

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

DJhooker

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
nice work there fella, i go past that station a lot, still haven't figured out how to get in there yet though.

bradleigh1977

Reaction score
Next time im working in manchester, im going to try and go in and have a look. I only live in huddersfield, and could probably get away with dropping her off shopping,and then going for a nose around...think i've even got a British Rail hi viz....Gonna have a look at cathedralsteps too. Great report phil. If your around this area, you should check out the disused meltham railway. I found it a few weeks back.

Apopcalyptic

Reaction score
Next time im working in manchester, im going to try and go in and have a look. I only live in huddersfield, and could probably get away with dropping her off shopping,and then going for a nose around...think i've even got a British Rail hi viz....Gonna have a look at cathedralsteps too. Great report phil. If your around this area, you should check out the disused meltham railway. I found it a few weeks back.

You won't do the steps. ;)

paperlunatic

Reaction score
great stuff :)
how did you get in and that and also was there no one hanging around? (kids getting high etc.)
I might go check it out, only 20 minutes away! :mrgreen:

phill.d

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
great stuff :)
how did you get in and that and also was there no one hanging around? (kids getting high etc.)
I might go check it out, only 20 minutes away! :mrgreen:
Can't say how we got in..you know the right way to ask those questions on forums :mrgreen:

Don't worry, there were no kids hanging about sniffing lighter fuel because... it's too hard to get in to....but i can't say why lol :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Latest posts