Meet-Ups Forum

Help Support Derelict Places:

Status
Not open for further replies.

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi folks,

For security reasons the meet-ups forum is no longer available to new users.

From now on users will only get access to it the same time they get access to PMs and visitor messages.

Cheers,

Ben.

krela

Administrator
Reaction score
It kinda makes sense because they can't PM people about meet ups anyway, so they might as well get access to both at the same time.

lilli

Banned
Reaction score
Theres a meet ups forum :confused: I only ever use the new post button :eek:

Power Junkie

Reaction score
I think I might have responded to a couple when they were open.
Bummer, but totally understandable.

**Mudlark**

Veteran Member
Reaction score
hang on a sec.... i'm not criticising not at all but how can newbies learn if not by meeting up with other explorers??
Without being able to meet up with other explorers i'm not sure i would still be playing this game, especially when i was new and didnt know anyone.

Scotty

Veteran Member
Reaction score
hang on a sec.... i'm not criticising not at all but how can newbies learn if not by meeting up with other explorers??
Without being able to meet up with other explorers i'm not sure i would still be playing this game, especially when i was new and didnt know anyone.

thats how most poeple learn.

get out there and do it.
as long as they use their common sence they should be ok.

Bunk3r

Veteran Member
Reaction score

The bar to get PM’s etc is not very high I cant see that its an issue for someone to participate before essentially been given free trips etc.

seven8

Reaction score
Yep, totally agree with this - good idea. I am relatively new to Urbex, and to this excellent site, and fully understand the policy.

I learned a lot by reading through the excellent resource on here, and getting out and about with my camera to the places I was already aware of.

I am looking forward to attending a few meet-ups when they are set up.

Happy Christmas everyone...!

Status
Not open for further replies.