Millennium Mills London Vid & Report

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lof.jpg

This is it from underneath, it looks a bloody lot higher when you're up there looking down!!!

:mrgreen:

Nice set of stairs to land on :lol:

cracking report..but ooooo so high!! i can fall over at ground level, so god knows what ide be like up there! wicked vid and pics . really enjoyed this report:)

Cheers!
Ha, no that's a different one, the original is still spinning! I took some vid of the fan with my 50mm right at the end :)

No, you definitely broke the perpetually spinning fan!:lol:

I am sure it had been kicked over by someone as the setting was right just the fan wasn't upright I reckon Nelly shared his cider with it on his visit :)

Absolutely epic stuff Urban... even with your enigmatic " I'm hard" trademark stance. brilliant.

I am sure it had been kicked over by someone as the setting was right just the fan wasn't upright I reckon Nelly shared his cider with it on his visit :)

Ooooohhh!!! You cheeky bugger!!!

It was working when I left it!!!

UrbanX broke it!!!

IMG_1651.jpg

I think it's weird how some people call the 'leap of faith' the 'shuffle of disappointment' and some people get a ladder to cross it! I probably one of the worst people when it comes to climbing - I didn't mind jumping over, it's just that your brain is telling you not to! Coming back was horrible as the window is higher, I just had a foot either side and gripped the window frame to pull myself in :eek:

I hope that ladder is there for next time so I don't have to worry about 'leaping' back the whole time I am walking around Spillers! :)

Great stuff mate quality thread and so glad you cracked this one lol

As for the leap of faith it is what is it lol and you wouldnt want ur kids doing it.
Guess its almost become a little iconic must do part of the splore .
Theres more than one way to skin a cat ;)

SK :)

Last edited:
Rights that's it, I've gotta go back with a can of WD40 now, I want Nellys shot! I reckon the fan took one look at the state of my tripod and said "jees, I should stal still for this fella!"

Nicely said SK. I had 2 go's at this site, only a week apart and access had completely change even in that time!

Great stuff mate quality thread and so glad you cracked this one lol

As for the leap of faith it is what is it lol and you wouldnt want ur kids doing it.
Guess its almost become a little iconic must do part of the splore .
Theres more than one way to skin a cat ;)

Completely agree SK its what you make of it and indeed what you feel comfortable with...if you could see my pallisade bruises from squeezing through it on the way in lol. Still got them now lol

Completely agree SK its what you make of it and indeed what you feel comfortable with...if you could see my pallisade bruises from squeezing through it on the way in lol. Still got them now lol

Oh come on then lets have another series of splore injury pic's lol
Never ceases to amaze me getting home being black and blue yet never feeling it at the time .

Latest posts

Back