Music Manor aka Floyd's gaff Sept 2017

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither did I and it was practically on my doorstep! I'd known about it the better part of a year but something else always came up and I kept putting it off, next thing I hear is the place is stripped out and being renovated...

Tut tut naughty Mookster, you know how quick places get ruined nowadays with all the intense exposure and media activity that comes with the "cash for likes/massive ego's sticker brigade", I wish the scene hadn't become so mainstream it makes it much harder for the real explorers:dejection:

I have to say this despite this place being "shouted" around, you have the best shots ive seen of this place and trust me, instagram was full of them, so was fb! youve documented the place perfectly, the angles are perfect as well.

I am glad this place got locked tight in the end, the place is worth being saved!

I have to say this despite this place being "shouted" around, you have the best shots ive seen of this place and trust me, instagram was full of them, so was fb! youve documented the place perfectly, the angles are perfect as well.

I am glad this place got locked tight in the end, the place is worth being saved!

Wow thanks MB that's extremely kind of you to say that! I've nearly choked on me ovaltine:wink-new:
As I've still not made the leap onto social media I don't get to hear wots goin on, occasionally I might get thrown a screen shot of a commotion but generally I ain't got a clue! After we visited a mate sent me a link to the same vid that was doin the rounds on the mail, mirror and lads bible, wtf that is, and it was the usual sensationalist lazy "journalism" about the place being eerie like Gilmour had left the pool table and chess board in mid game when its how the last explorer left it...the chess board was still set up how I had arranged it lol. I really fear the future of urbex!

Glad you go this one done and shared with us! I would’ve loved to visit here but yeah I’ve heard of folk getting nabbed here. Your pics are stunning, great work!

Cheers dude...if u ain't lost ur phone again we must catch up:wink-new:

Nice set pv.its a great place and one I was all set to go too.then the #urbex idiots started going there with there calling cards and stupid videos so decided not to bother in the end

Yep totally get that Mikey...but don't let these arseholes stop you from doin what you have been doin so well for years. We do this kinda thing for the love of exploring, photography, the history of places, the chance to see unusual things in our mundane lives, sum just like being a bit naughty hahaha...but these shallow scum bags that are just doin it for cash/likes and to massage their already inflated ego's are wrecking the who urbex scene for the genuine folk. I know not all videos are bad, there's a tiny handful of amazin explorers out their that create fantastic films and have interesting informative narration and not a f@%kin selfie stick, shaky shot, dam sticker or f00kin T-shirt in sight.

Back