My new Asylum video

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phill.d

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Well i was having one of those restless nights when you can't sleep at all. So i thought i'd knock up a video using a collection of images i've gathered from asylums i've visited. A few of you guys will recognize these places. I've tried to keep a mixture of beautiful, eerie and disturbing images together as i think you will agree when you visit these asylums they have a unique atmosphere that keeps drawing you back.. Hope you enjoy

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=265602590&blogID=343518935

Last edited:
Very nice compelation, Normaly i just get some hot chocolate or stick on the TV but this is much more productive:) nice one

Cheers mate! No it's a habit of mine... i seem to burn the midnight oil a lot these days. :lol:

:lol: I just wish I could be as productive! ;)
Listen Foxy.. If i can do it then you can! It's a long long time ago since i was at school. (Baggy trousers by Madness was in the charts then :mrgreen:) But i remember my teacher always saying i needed wiring up to the mains to get the slightest bit of interest and enthusism out of me! :mrgreen:

Heehee. In my case it's like the old saying...the spirit's willing, and all that, but it really is insomnia with me and I just feel...urgh! :icon_evil

I've got some ideas for vids myself, but don't know how to go about it on the computer. Do you need any special software? Any pointers would be appreciated. :)

Heehee. In my case it's like the old saying...the spirit's willing, and all that, but it really is insomnia with me and I just feel...urgh! :icon_evil

I've got some ideas for vids myself, but don't know how to go about it on the computer. Do you need any special software? Any pointers would be appreciated. :)

No it's dead easy... I'll P.M you so not to bore the others :mrgreen:

Back