New Explorers from South Wales

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legion Explorers

Reaction score
Hows it going fellow explorers. Can't wait to document some wicked places frozen in time!! Any suggestions would be greatfully appreciated. Eager to get exploring.

Hows it going fellow explorers. Can't wait to document some wicked places frozen in time!! Any suggestions would be greatfully appreciated. Eager to get exploring.
Welcome along.
It's unlikely people will just hand out locations, it's more about doing the research finding some then sharing pics to gain trust & respect.
South Wales is however a target rich environment for sure though!

Thanks for the advice. Yea i kind of guessed it be alot of research. I think it's about protecting places from vandals too. Ive been researching as much as i can and some wicked places seem to get trashed buy unwanted company.

Going to the Brecon Becons tomorrow. I've had a look at some possible sites and checked google maps to scan out the area.

Thanks for the advice. Yea i kind of guessed it be alot of research. I think it's about protecting places from vandals too. Ive been researching as much as i can and some wicked places seem to get trashed buy unwanted company.

yeah it happens way too often these days. Its nice to try & keep places between close groups but inevitably they all get out eventually to the goons!

I'm also from South Wales but not been out for a couple of years ago. A few of the good places are now sadly gone or well past their sell by date. I suggest you get out and do some research and do a couple of places, put them up and I think you will then get offers of locations coming in! In the past I have traveled a thousand miles on a weekend exploring around the country. Good luck and looking forward to seeing your posts!!!

I'm also from South Wales but not been out for a couple of years ago. A few of the good places are now sadly gone or well past their sell by date. I suggest you get out and do some research and do a couple of places, put them up and I think you will then get offers of locations coming in! In the past I have traveled a thousand miles on a weekend exploring around the country. Good luck and looking forward to seeing your posts!!!
Sounds like you had some wicked adventures mate. Will do!! Cant wait to get stuck in.

Back