New locations

Help Support Derelict Places:

GuyNo1

DP Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know of any abandoned house's /flats farmhouses etc in Oxfordshire I'm in Kidlington, but I'm up for anything really, I'm really into photography, so I'd love some cool places to explore.

night crawler

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry but you really need to look yourself and not think others will do so for you. Try using Google or look at the OS maps. People on here take a lot of time to research where to go and get quite tight lipped about telling others. I tell this to every newbie who logs on here. Take a walk around where you live not that there is much in Kidlington to see though you could try finding some of the old railways lines that were around that area but very little remains now

GuyNo1

DP Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry but you really need to look yourself and not think others will do so for you. Try using Google or look at the OS maps. People on here take a lot of time to research where to go and get quite tight lipped about telling others. I tell this to every newbie who logs on here. Take a walk around where you live not that there is much in Kidlington to see though you could try finding some of the old railways lines that were around that area but very little remains now
Yeah i know, Kidlington is rubbish!
I have been looking on Google etc, maybe I'm not sure how to go about it on maps etc, it's not like there's a bloomin guidebook!!

Latest posts