New Member/Explorer - South Yorkshire, Doncaster

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Explorer97

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to urban exploring, my partner used to do a bit a few years ago... We are looking for places to explore and meet some fellow explorers on the way and make some new friends. If you are located near us and would like to meet up to do some explorers, get I touch :) travel is no problem

Hi everyone, I'm new to urban exploring, my partner used to do a bit a few years ago... We are looking for places to explore and meet some fellow explorers on the way and make some new friends. If you are located near us and would like to meet up to do some explorers, get I touch :) travel is no problem

welcome along iam not far from Doncaster have you got anywhere in mind ?

Hello! have you found any places? we have been to a couple. we did blenheim care home in Gainsborough last night for the first time since august last year and theres definitely something strange going on there so wont be going back.

We went to this property once in august and another time in september last year, the building was completely empty. we went last night and there were lights switched on up on the top floor, we got closer and could hear voices in the building upstairs. suddenly a car came out of no where with no lights on and told us 'not to go in, someone has been living in there for over a year and some new tenants are in, as soon as you hit the steps thats it, he said theres cameras up and we look like nice people' so we continued round a different building until he had gone. we went back to our cars, we decided to go back and have a look. we had a nosey round and it was dead silent, thought we saw a shadow outside. on our way back to the cars the other vehicle came shooting down the road and looked at the entrance with a torch and continued to drive around the building with no lights on really slow to see if im guessing if he could see us. felt very weird and strange. he lied about how long they had lived there.

sounds fun might have to go investigate seen as its not very far away. Doncaster thertre still accesable aswell at in but dont know how long for

i was going to say google is your best friend then streetview you can almost find a way in before you leave house :) always best to have a few in the area to drop back on just cos they open one week doesnt mean they will be next week

Latest posts

Back