Newbie from Kent

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiSport

Reaction score
Good Afternoon

Have just joined this site as I'm a keen photographer and would be interested in photographing some interesting places.

Current project is to photograph my new car using a derelict Garage or Petrol Station so if anyone know's of a good site in Kent or surrounding area would love to hear from you.

Hope to chat with some of you soon.

Si

Welcome!

Roughly what area are you in mate?

As far as petrol stations go, there is one in Ramsgate - someone has knocked over all the Heras fencing so you could probably just drive in!

Welcome to the forum.
Loads of old garages aroun, you have just got to search forthem!

Welcome!

Roughly what area are you in mate?

As far as petrol stations go, there is one in Ramsgate - someone has knocked over all the Heras fencing so you could probably just drive in!

I'm in Tunbridge Wells.

Where about's in Ramsgate is that one.

I have found a couple round my area one has fences up around it the other has concrete bollards around it will have to check the motorway's the next time i'm out and about. But any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I'm in Tunbridge Wells.

Where about's in Ramsgate is that one.

I have found a couple round my area one has fences up around it the other has concrete bollards around it will have to check the motorway's the next time i'm out and about. But any tips would be greatly appreciated.

It is near the town centre, on West Cliff Road.

I Will buy a pickled egg and a pint for the first person that gets a car over palisade fencing! That said, there's a fiesta in the hardest bit to get to deep in the woods and tunnels at north Weald redoubt!

Hi SiSport, I am new myself and I am about 5-25 mins aways from you (depending on the traffic that is there!) I am also a keen photographer as well so if you would like to do some exploring with a partner I would be up for that.

Latest posts

Back