Newbie near Northampton

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini_baz

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been browsing the site for a fair while now so about time I said hello. I am located just outside of Northampton currently and have found UE as a result of a photography addiction, I would very much like to explore some sites in the future, just need some guidance really.

I hope you can help

Hello, welcome to the forum :)
What kind of guidance do you seek?
This might help:
[ame]http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/forumdisplay.php?f=94[/ame]

Welcome to the forum. There's definitely plenty to see in Northampton and the surrounding areas.

Hello and welcome to DP.

As Ladyhales has already said there are plenty of places to explore in and around Northampton and we're fairly new to it ourselves. Not sure what kind of guidance you're looking for, but if it's the basics then it's all pretty straightforward really, so I'm at risk of stating the obvious but here goes anyway:

• Be prepared - this forum has loads of helpful info about all the things you need be aware of, including what to do and not to do, what to take and not to take, your legal rights and the types of hazards you may encounter etc.

• Research locations - use the search facility on here and you'll find a wealth of reports on places to see in these parts. Google Earth/Maps will help you find many of them.

• Get out there and start exploring (always the best part :mrgreen:)

• Post up some location reports to share your explores . . . and then you'll find a whole new world opens up :)

Good Luck! ;)

Hi everyone, I have been browsing the site for a fair while now so about time I said hello. I am located just outside of Northampton currently and have found UE as a result of a photography addiction, I would very much like to explore some sites in the future, just need some guidance really.

I hope you can help

Like many have said bud depends what guidance you need as to where people can help. Lots of explorers in your area and I am not a million miles from you too...welcome to DP check the FAQ's if it isn't there peeps here are likely to be able to help you with anything other than locations and access (That comes with posts on locations you have done)

Latest posts

Back