Newbie!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New and in need of help!

Hi, i'm an art student in need of help for my newest site specific project!
I've never used a site like this before and have no understanding of how you can start a forum or even reply (apologises if i'm writing this in the totally wrong place)

If anyone could give me a quick explanation of how to navigate around the site and how to ask questions and start a forum this would be greatly appreciated!

Ta!! :)

Hi, i'm an art student in need of help for my newest site specific project!
I've never used a site like this before and have no understanding of how you can start a forum or even reply (apologises if i'm writing this in the totally wrong place)

If anyone could give me a quick explanation of how to navigate around the site and how to ask questions and start a forum this would be greatly appreciated!

Ta!! :)

I'm going to take a stab in the dark here. But if you are struggling to navigate your way around an existing forum, you'd be well out of your depth attempting to start one of your own.

Having said that, your best bet would probably be to register with this forum here, and ask again... https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Plenty of helpful folks on there with a wealth of knowledge. And (mostly) won't give you a hard time for asking basic questions. Good luck. :)

Latest posts

Back